Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

First Entry


She dances in the Majlis by herself and free, or with the other girls, that's me.

Asalaam alaykom ramatullahi wa barakto,

A' majlis' [or 'sabla'] is a room for social gatherings [like blogs on the internet]. This particular place is purely Pixie unlike the "Beautiful Muslimah" and "ILH" blogs which are more or less goals of who I want to become or embody ideally, but you are free to come and go in and out of my life here in Oman [or wherever else Allah Most High wills I go] as you like.

Just be kind to others when you visit here. No swearing, personal attacks, slander, backbiting, nagging, or insults against Allah or His Prophets allowed. Please only take images of my posts with my permission.

I moderate ALL comments so if you would like to contact me leave your email in the comments section and begin your comment with the words "Don't Post".

Love you all for the sake of Allah (and my own selfish self).
-Pixie

No comments: